Tuesday 9 January 2007

Newsletter 6 January 2007

Have you made any New Year resolutions this year? I have - lose some weight, exercise more...the usual stuff (yeah ok, we'll see!) but the one resolution I've made that I'm really determined to keep is for Sassie (Saskia, my little odd-shaped dog). She's a really 'good doer'and her weight crept up again over Christmas, so we're dieting and exercising together this year - slim & fit for the spring (with a bit of luck)

My thanks to Zena this week for her questions (hope I was able to help) and also to Lucky Dog for your photo!

Remember to keep those stories, questions and pics coming. Send me an email to blog@alphapetshop.co.uk or you can go to the web page to submit your stuff online

Submit your stuff here

Ok, so on the blog this week as promised, I'll be focusing on the pros and cons of neutering your pets:

I'll be talking about cat and dogs of course, but also providing a little information about small pets - rabbits, ferrets and guinea pigs. I'll be giving you the facts about neutering, but it would be great to gather some opinions from you, so please get in touch.

No comments:

Training Your Cat