Thursday 1 March 2007

Zoltan The Doberman Saves The Day


My children and husband had gone to bed, I was sat in front of the fire with my Doberman Zoltan.

I decided to go to bed as I was shattered, so I turned the fire off and left the living room where Zoltan sleeps on the couch and went to bed.

Ten minutes later, Zoltan still hadn't calmed down - he was scratching, barking, howling and finally he was trying to break the door down.

So I finally went into the living room to see what was wrong. As I entered the living room, there was a smell of gas...It turned out I hadn't turned the fire off properly. The flames had gone but the gas was still coming out.

God knows what would have happened that night if I didnt have my dog.


Thanks for this story to Debbie and Zoltan. It proves that dogs can sense when something is not right. Trish

No comments:

Training Your Cat