Monday 15 January 2007

Your Pet Talk 14 Jan 2006

A big Hi to all my Pet Talk subscribers from Alpha Pets 'Let's Talk About Pets' community blog.

Did you see the bit in the newspapers this week about the shetland pony that thinks it's a labrador? Evidently a pony rescue in Essex have hand-reared the foal after its mother rejected it and keep it in their office with two labs. The pony plays and behaves just like a puppy!

It shows how early training benefits our pets later on, doesn't it?

It's been a little quiet this week, so get those pet pics and stories to me for publishing - its good to share!

Send an email to blog@alphapetshop.co.uk or submit your stuff online


And tell your friends!

This week I've had a few enquiries on the subject of vaccination, so I have posted a brief summary of what's involved. If you need any further information, get in touch.

Next week I thought I'd write about dental health, but if you have a subject that you'd like to know more about, let me know.

Visit Alpha Pets blog


Till next week
Trish

No comments:

Training Your Cat